Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dear Santa

The other day we wrote our first official "Letter to Santa" and I am in love. Who knew that handwriting resembling that of a crazed madman could so completely melt my heart?? So I bring you my 3 year old's Santa letter. By far, my favorite handmade goodness of the season.

I truly hope you are finding time to enjoy your loved ones and the many small joys this December.


ps: we have no idea what he means by a "pod" and are trying to coax it out of him under the guise of making sure Santa knows what he wants... Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, let's hope not! Awfully early to start that... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari, I was thinking IPOD as well :). Better than video games!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails