Friday, January 30, 2009

handmade art gallery

So I have an issue with tons of clutter on the fridge (one of my many quirks) and I was looking for a better way to display little hands' art work because I love having it on display. I went to the store looking for a cork board and discovered they're surprisingly pricey. However, I found a very inexpensive alternative in these cork squares. I got 4 squares for $5 (love that) and stuck them to the wall. Then I can proudly display masterpieces with push pins (safely out of tiny hands' reach). My only caution is that the adhesive tabs included with the cork are not strong enough to actually hold them on the wall so I used some foam adhesive tape I already had that is much stronger. All in all, I'm thrilled with the simple, sweet result. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails