Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christmas in...August


So I had been feeling a little compulsive because I officially finished my first Christmas gift last week. Not wanting to out myself as a crazy woman, I didn't post about it.

But, let's be honest, it takes a heck of a lot more time to make gifts than buy them...especially with 2 kids running around. And, now I know I'm not alone because Jessica over at http://ohsohappytogether.blogspot.com/ has posted a Christmas gift as well. How funny is it that a total stranger's crafting makes me feel more content in mine?

So, enough chatter. Here's the quilt that is going to a beloved who doesn't read my blog (so it's safe to post it!).

the front

the back
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Uh...wait a minute. I love this quilt-so it has to be for me!!! Beautiful job. Love the colors and prints. Good for you starting your Christmas gift-making. Wish I had the energy to even think of Christmas. Only 4 months before the big day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too---not for me either :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry, ladies! I promise you will get handmade goodies. But, you won't get a sneak peek - sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails