Monday, October 12, 2009

First Date

Last week I had my first sewing date with some very sweet ladies and loved it. I didn't actually sew at all (kind of like a book club where you don't read any books and not at all like the industrious ladies pictured...) but we talked about sewing and helped one friend make a project. Few of my longtime girlfriends are into sewing (yet...it's only a matter of time) and it was so fun to hang out with people who totally got my obsessive hobby.

And, most importantly, I think it helped me find my inspiration again. I wasn't feeling inspired to create at all for the last week or so - a bit of a funk. But, being with other people who share this creative urge was exactly what I needed. Off to tend to my little ones and find some time to stitch a little. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails