Friday, July 23, 2010

Weekend Reading

Sometimes, I'm a very organized blogger...other times, not so much.
About a month ago, Jason over at Meylah (the nice folks who have a TON of great info for creative entrepreneurs and they also happened to interview me) emailed me about a new FREE ebook series they've started and I completely forgot to post it.
No matter how you spin it, that's just embarrassing.
{hangs head in shame}

This first ebook in the series is “Getting Started with Social Media” and you can download it here.
They give you all sorts of tips and even step-by-step instructions for Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Really helpful stuff.
To receive the other ebooks in the series, you just have to subscribe by email here.
 So take a few minutes to read it now or load it onto your digital reader and enjoy it outside on this beautiful weekend.

Recap...
Information about the ebook series is here
The link to download is here
Subscribe by email here
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

{Oh, and I promise they're not bribing me in any way to pass this on. I must admit I always wonder these things myself. Meylah just seems like a bunch of nice folks with great tips that I thought others might find useful.}
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails