Wednesday, May 6, 2009
So I made a cute top from Weekend Sewing last week and totally screwed up the sizing. I'm now convinced I have no idea what I really look like since I have sewn some garments lately that aren't my size at all...
I used a cotton gauze for the body and was really happy with the placket. I didn't even attempt the button and loop because I knew I wouldn't use it and figured it might frustrate me.
But, the point is that the top came out pretty well and I didn't want it to go to waste. So I gave it to my friend Jane and it looks adorable on her! Here it is...before it went to its new home. :) Pin It