Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Blunder Saved







































So I made a cute top from Weekend Sewing last week and totally screwed up the sizing. I'm now convinced I have no idea what I really look like since I have sewn some garments lately that aren't my size at all...

I used a cotton gauze for the body and was really happy with the placket. I didn't even attempt the button and loop because I knew I wouldn't use it and figured it might frustrate me.

But, the point is that the top came out pretty well and I didn't want it to go to waste. So I gave it to my friend Jane and it looks adorable on her! Here it is...before it went to its new home. :) Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy! Very cute and comfy looking shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some might call it busy...I think it's compulsive. But thanks for the compliment on the shirt! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails