Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ah, Summer...


I will miss summer this year. It hasn't been too hot, and the kids are at fun ages. Another thing that's been wonderful is all the yummy things my husband and oldest have grown in the garden. The other night, my man was grilling fish and had the idea to raid all the tomatoes from the plants as a side. I cut them up (yellow pear, cherry, and a medium size kind that I can't remember the name of...sorry, honey), sliced up some homegrown basil that we had out back, drizzled a little olive oil over them, and sprinkled them with a dash of salt and pepper. They were so pretty that I just couldn't resist taking a picture (and so yummy that they didn't last long). So geeky of me. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails