Monday, September 14, 2009

Keeping little hands busy


The other day I was at Joann's buying some fabric (shocking, I know) and saw some super cute Halloween necklace kits in the checkout line for only $1 apiece. This is my kind of budget for a kid craft. So I brought home this sweet little kit for my 3 year old as a fun surprise (my mom was watching the kids that afternoon, God bless her) and he just loved doing it.

I'm not sure there will ever be anything cuter than those tiny little hands. And sometimes I wonder if I could possibly love my kids any more than I already do...yah, let's be honest, I've got years to pack it in.


For only $1 you can't expect the highest quality...before he even put it on I had to super glue the ghost "BOO" back onto the screw-in ring it hangs from. :)


If I were a really good blogger I would already have an action shot to post. Tomorrow I will work on it. But I had to seize my free moment and free thought space when I could. I know you understand. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! I wish there was Jo-annes around me. Do you think I can order them online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be silly, Bree! I'll pick some up for you when I go next and send them out. And, of course we love the same crafts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?! Thank you so much! I owe you a latte (or 2!) when I come to town :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails