Friday, October 23, 2009

Something Blue


My youngest cousin got married a couple months back and I just finished her wedding gift. I'm always so optimistic about how long it will take to finish something...

But, here it is: a quilt in blues and browns. The blue on the back reminds me of Tiffany's. And blue is just a great wedding color.


Two solid pieces of quilting fabric from JoAnn's, each measuring 1 1/2 yards each. The binding makes the quilt, and I'm glad I used a darker fabric to offset the others.

And a monogram because I just couldn't help myself. A handmade gift is always good, and a personalized one even better.


Still plugging away on the big white quilt and I will hopefully have an update to post soon. If people just didn't have birthdays or weddings or babies, it would be a whole lot easier to finish the projects I promise people. :) Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! They'll really appreciate the gift. I'm also behind on a wedding anniversary project for my brother and his wife, oh well!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails