Monday, December 21, 2009

Baubles & Bangles

As I mentioned a few days ago, I tried my hand at jewelry making on a whim. This is, as promised, the most remedial jewelry using stretchy clear cord and beads. But I think my sister will be happy with the set; I made 3 coordinating bracelets to be worn together or separately. The colors remind me of a morning by the ocean and are very soothing, perfect for my beach-loving, peace-seeking sister.


If you feel inspired to try your hand at jewelry making, this is a great first project: inexpensive, relatively quick, and easy to fix mistakes. I think these little numbers are rather addicting and plan to make some for myself after the Christmas craziness dies down...so much already on the post-Christmas list. Goodness. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails