Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sister Sister


Our dear friends have two very sweet daughters in grade school who are less than two years apart. Wanting to make a gift for each of them, I knew I had to be fair since I know firsthand how siblings compare all their gifts, subtly or not so subtly.

I ended up making them both purses copying Anna's dimensions at Noodlehead, using this tutorial. The fabrics are Sandi Henderson and the colors just adorable.


The bags are different enough that the girls will be able to differentiate, but similar enough that they can't argue over who got more/bigger/better (maybe "can't" is a stretch, but it should at least be a lot less likely).

And really, what little girl can be unhappy carrying a pretty purse?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. so cute, the fabrics are perfect! Those little girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails