Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Christmas of Quilts...part four


The fourth quilt I made for a dear girlfriend of mine. I started it and then realized it was perfect for her as I was working on it. Silly me didn't take any pictures of it before I sent it off and she was sweet enough to take a couple for me so I could post it.

The quilt top is made from just 4 fat quarters of Amy Butler Daisy Chain Aquatic and some coordinating solid for the sashing. I did free motion quilting/stippling/whatever you want to call it over the whole thing (the above picture is a close-up of the quilting from an earlier post). The quilting is the more impressive part of this one and I was really pleased with the outcome.

But more importantly, she was thrilled with it. :)

the front

the back

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails