Friday, August 20, 2010

flickr fun!

I am the first to admit that many blogging skills elude me. Flickr is one of them.
I'm just now loading up some of my favorite shots from the blog to my photostream.
Even better, some of you are loading your photos onto the Handmade Mommy flickr group so that I can see the super cute things you make! 

Like these 15 Minute Jammy Pants made by courtiepie!
(she also has a really cute etsy shop petit lyons)

Jack's Dino Jammies

And this adorable baby boy quilt using the Your First Quilt tutorial, made by Emma.

My first ever quilt - front

Can you believe this is her first quilt??

My first ever quilt - back

And check out this precious duvet made with my quilt top/duvet tutorials made by Rockie.

Quilted Duvet @ Something Wonderful

I love showing off what you guys make and this is a fun way to do it! So if you've made something using one of my tutorials or something that was inspired by the little blog, feel free to add it to the flickr group. I love seeing them!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for showing off the pics of my quilt! I'm actually going to give it to the little boy I made it for on Monday so will be sure to take a photograph of it for the group. You're so right though, it looks lovely when washed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely need to check out those tutorials. I would like to make a small quilt for the new grandbaby that is on the way. Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails