Tuesday, August 17, 2010

there's a review coming...

I don't know about you, but I've read blogs with product reviews and thought, "Hey, I would love to try out stuff and then write about it. How can I get in on this?" 
Well, I'm in on it now. Shocking.

The nice folks over at CSN stores (you know, the website that has absolutely everything from Corelle to cribs to compressors) recently contacted me about a product review and I jumped at the chance. So, in the not too distant future, I'll have some new fun stuff to chat about...which will go with the makeover of our master bedroom (including a duvet set I'm making....)! 

I'll keep you posted and hope you're having a great week!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails