Friday, April 6, 2012

Winner Winner!

So I LOVE that you guys helped me out naming my little bag. And you all were way more creative than me! 
(the "not-a-diaper-bag purse? really, sometimes I wonder about my creative abilities...)
But my favorite, by far, was the "Busy Bag" by Rachel R. 
I'll email her and find out what colors she wants her own bag in.

While I make hers, I'll also put together a Busy Bag tutorial (hopefully with some options for you) and post it sometime next week.

Oh, and another picture to wrap up our Spring Break week.
The boys and I walked and biked around Miramar Lake here in San Diego. 
It was a perfect day.


Have a great weekend! Thanks for your help!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails