Monday, May 21, 2012

Hello Monday

I hope you had a great weekend! We've had lots to celebrate around here. 
My grandma turned 90. Talk about longevity! I am counting on those genes to keep me going for a long long time. 

 
{My Grandma really did request a Roast. No joke. At least we have a sense of humor...}

AND my sister got to visit from Chicago! While she was here we laughed, shopped, ate, and she had a ton of fun with all the boys. We also got to watch the eclipse on Sunday night. A-ma-zing. It wasn't a total eclipse where we live, but it was pretty awesome. My husband got this photo, which I LOVE.


As promised, I do have a giveaway and it's going up tomorrow morning! Promise! 
Between the birthday extravaganza and a stomach bug tearing through our house last week (ick), I could not find enough time to post. 
But I picked up my sewing machine from the shop this morning and have new projects this week!

Have a great week!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. i am so so happy you are blogging again! i love your blog! and that picture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails