Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Apron Top


I've been just crazy about making summer clothes. As soon as I get a whole new summer wardrobe completed, I know summer will be over and I'll then become completely engrossed in fall clothes patterns and fabrics.

But for now, I can just enjoy summer clothes goodness. Here is an apron top I made using this tutorial I found. I added a section of jersey in the back because I'm not comfortable showing my back or going bra-less. Such a mom...


I made the straps wider than the tute calls for (I think I doubled the width, but I can't recall) and will be adding another set of loops between the top two sets just to get a better fit, but overall I am actually really happy with it.

Hope you're enjoying beautiful summer weather today! Pin It

1 comment:

I love hearing from you!

More Handmade Goodness

Related Posts with Thumbnails